If you are a cupcake lover and want to make something that everyone will love and rave about, then this recipe is for you!
Preheat oven 350°
Makes 12 cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35
2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 eggs room temp
1 cup mocha flavored @javamelts sugar
2/3 cup olive oil
1 ½ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
12 Reese’s pieces cups (or any left-over Reese’s from Halloween or other specialty holiday one you may have)
- Place oil and sugar inmixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, add all the dry ingredient. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and eggs to mixing bowl and mix.
- Add a 1/3 of the dry ingredients at a time to the mixing bowl and beat.
- When the batter is smooth, fill the cupcake tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Fill each cupcake only half way, then place 1 Reese cup (or what you have on hand) on top of the batter.
- Then fill the rest of the cupcake cup with batter. Make each cupcake equal.
- Place in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
1 cup unsalted butter
3 cups powdered sugar
4 Tbs ½ & 1/2
½ tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbs cocoa powder
1.When the cupcakes are fully cooled, whisk together the ingredients until smooth. Whisk for approximately 5 minutes.
Cool really well before frosting. (tip: place in refrigerator or freezer for a bit)
Recipe and photo credit: Jen Fiore @glutenfreesince03