Free shipping is available on orders of $39 or more!
Javamelts Sugar Cookie Latte
The amazing and talented Sara Ayesh from whitekitchenredwine.com created the most amazing Sugar Cookie Latte and this is what she says!
Starbucks has a sugar cookie flavored syrup that makes it easy for them, but I've found a combo of ingredients that taste just like that syrup and are much cheaper to make at home!
- almond milk
- Javamelts French Vanilla Sugar
- Javamelts Hazelnut Sugar
So a latte is made up of espresso shots and several ounces of steamed milk. If you don't have an espresso machine, brew up some very strong coffee.
- Prepare 1 or 2 shots of espresso
- Using a steamer or milk frother, heat up 3-4 oz of almond milk with 1/2 teaspoon each of French Vanilla and Hazelnut sugar.
- Add your espresso to a cup and top with the sweetened almond milk.
- Add whipped cream (homemade flavored with Javamelts Flavored Sugar is a wonderful touch) and sprinkles if desired!
Be the first to comment.