Who doesn’t love a No Bake dessert! This no bake is so easy and tasty and great for the Summertime. For our sugar, obviously we used Javamelts to make a Nutella hazelnut flavored cheesecake!
What you will need:
Waffle Cone Crust:
- 12 waffle cones, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 2, 8oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Mocha Javamelts sugar
- 1/4 cup Hazlenut Javamelts sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Magic Shell or Chocolate ganache: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Whip-cream: 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup powder sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make waffle cone crust: crush waffle cones in blender on high speed for 1 minute. In a small bowl combine waffle cone crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter.
- With a small ice-cream scooper, fill lined cupcake pan with crumbs and firmly press down. Put in refrigerator.
- Make cream cheese filling: in a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugars till smooth. The hazelnut and mocha Javamelts makes a Nutella flavor cream cheese!
- Add in sour cream and vanilla extract, and beat till smooth.
- Scoop out cream cheese filling and put in a medium bowl, set aside. Using the same bowl you beat the cream cheese and sugar in, add heavy whipping cream and beat for 2-3 minutes till stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the whipped cream and cream cheesecake filling till smooth.
- Using medium size ice-cream scooper or 2 tbsp measurement scoop cream-cheese filling into cupcake pan on top of crust.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 4 hrs.
- Make chocolate ganache by combining chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small bowl and microwave for appx. 45 seconds and stir.
- Make whip cream: by whipping heavy cream, powder sugar and vanilla extract together for 2-3 minutes.
- Top cheesecakes off with ganache, whip-cream, sprinkles and cherries! Enjoy!
Photo and recipe credit: Theresa Marie Krunev @_sweetmonkey_