Free shipping is available on orders of $39 or more!
Javamelts Salted Caramel Protein Frappuccino
I don't know about you but I am always looking for delicious, nutritious options for my beverages and foods. This recipe is so amazing and it tastes so good that it seems to good to be true that it's healthy for you as well. Go ahead and give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 pitted medjool date
- 1/2 cup frozen coffee (freeze brewed coffee into ice blocks)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 scoops salted caramel plant protein powder
- 2 tbs peanut butter powder
- 1/2 cup plant based coconut blend vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 - 2 tbs of Javamelts Caramel Flavored Sugar (to taste)
-Blend everything together
-Top with pink Himalayan salt and some more Javamelts and ENJOY!
Picture and recipe credit: Dani Dire @diredelites
Be the first to comment.